Sunday, March 31, 2013

10.000! OMG!!!

So, here we are – post 10.000!

I started to calculate how much time I spent writing all of those posts but then I got scared and stopped.

I always say that I will quit as soon as the Fix isn’t fun anymore but I can’t imagine how that should happen. Of course, from time to time I have to force myself to write an update but those days are very rare.

The Fix allowed me to meet so many people (sadly only a few in person), most of them awesome, some of them... not so awesome. But I am very glad that I have these opportunities and that I have you, my loyal readers, who show me every day that this blog is totally worth the work I put into it. Thank you!

I also have to thank again all of the companies that contributed to the prize pool – it is so good to see old companions who are friends of the Fix from the very start, big companies that don’t need to care about a small blog like mine, but do, and especially those who contacted me themselves to offer a prize. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The Big 10K is by far the biggest give-away the Fix ever had – more than 30 prizes and over 700 entries. So no more sentimental babbling, here are the winners!

 Darkest Star Games - 1x 25$ voucher goes to Chris Juddery

MaxMini - 3x 20 Euro voucher go to Jason Mitchell, Duncan Harrsion and Ben Sutton
Kromlech - 3x1  Juggernaut Mecha-armour go to Dylan Gould, Dave Glasson and Santiago Magareto
 3x10 $ vouchers go to David Murray, Tom Martin and Nathan Willis


ZombieSmith - 1x Quar starter package (Crusade and Coftyran starter and all books as pdfs) goe sto Joseph Boster
Fantasy Flight Games - 1x Deathwatch RPG core rule book goes to John Jurgensen
 1x Black Crusade RPG core rule book goes to Bophai Nuo
Raging Heroes - 1x The Kurganovas Limited Edition Box Set (for SF) or The von Königsmark Limited Edition Box Set (for Fantasy) goes to Emilio Miranda
Reaper Miniatures - 1x Master Series HD Paint Set goes to Marcus Christian

Mantic Games - 1x Dreadball plus two additional teams goes to John Christensen
GCT Studios: 2x Bushido Starter + one additional blister go to Matt Holmes and Arnaud de Villeneuve
Corvus Belli (Infinity): 5x 20% discount vouchers go to David Shead, Pedro Goncalves , Conrad Quintana, Lukács Ildikó and Chris Page
Hyacinth Games: 1x Staker Box goes to David Brawley
2x Vagrants blister go to John Cochran  and Zachary Daw
Avatars of War - 1x Dwarf Berserker Box goes to Joe Kushner
Red Republic Games (Arena Rex): 1x Aquila, Champion of the XIII goes to Daniel Vance
Secret Weapon Miniatures: 2x 25$ voucher go to Mihalis Skalkos and Chris Fisk
 
Anvil Industry: 1x 25$ voucher goes to Jason Turner
Spartan Games - 1x 10£ voucher goes to Lee Shirk
Congratulations to all the winners! I send you each an email with further instructions, please check if you got it.
Everybody else, I am very happy about all the kind words you wrote.
I'm not passing time, not along for the ride.
You're the fuel to my fire, now watch me burn. 

The Ghost Inside - Unspoken

11 comments:

  1. Shattered I wasn't a winner, buy congrats to those who are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching the big 10k. Thank you for all your time & effort & im still amazed on how you find all those obscure mini companies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten thousand posts is a great achievement indeed...
    Here's to another 10K!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the 10K mark sir. Really appreciate the hard work you put in to help keep us up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so cool that you made it this far, and it was fun to win some goodis i love it.

    big thx for a good blogg m8, you make my mornings so good.

    best regards muffin/emilio m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on reaching the 10k mark! And congrats t the winners.

    Please dont ever stop, i love this blog and check in daily, if not multiple times a day. There are so many gorgeous works out there and if it wasnt for this blog i wouldnt get exposed to a tenth of them.

    I too am extremely grateful for allthe hard work yo put into this and i hope it will one day reach the 100k mark! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome giveaway to the boat load of winners! So cool. Here's to another 10,000!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congratulations on an impressive milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love you, Falk!
    *is proud to be one of the people you've met in real life*

    We gotta get together again at some point. Maybe eventually they'll send me to Spiel...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done all !!!

    Well done buddy, for the 10,000 and TY for the comp.

    TY to all the sponsors :)

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratz to the winners, and here's to another 10K of posts ;]

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.